Underlayment provides protection against weather-related issues, such as condensation, heat, ice, and others. We offer RoloShield, Alco Shield, Reflective Bubble Underlayment, as well as DripStop.
or call 844-887-7663
Dripstop – Factory Applied Condensation Control
DripStop Has Become the World’s Best-Selling Condensation Control Product.
This is an anti-condensation felt that is applied during to the panel during the manufacturing process.
Dripstop not only saves labor time but keeps your building from raining on the inside.
- Fights Condensation without Insulation
- Reduces Costs on Installation Time
- Durable – Rip & Tear Resistant
- Animal Confinement – Tests have shown that Dripstop adds another layer of protection from corrosive elements.
- Stops Bird Nesting Troubles
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
Reflective Bubble Insulation is ideal for Post Frame Buildings, Residential Metal Roofs, and Steel Buildings.
This product consists of a layer of bubble insulation with one reflective surface and one white surface.
- Class 1 / Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84)
- Prevents Interior Condensation
- Does Not Promote Mildew/Mold
- Blocks 97% of Radiant Heat Transfer / UV Resistant
- Unaffected by Humidity
- Available in 4’ X 125’ Rolls
RoloShield™ Synthetic Underlayment
Contractor preferred, Roloshield™, lays flat and is water resistant with superior drapability in valleys and on ridges and hips.
RoloShield™ is lightweight and stronger than felt. Use less rolls to cover more roof and lower your install cost by using a 100% polypropylene synthetic roofing underlayment.
Speedy installation is achieved by using Roloshield’s™ Pre-printed nailing pattern and its self-sealing properties prevent water from ever getting in.
UV resistance allows for installation on hot days and provides a cooler working surface.
RoloShield™ is Class A fire rated, Code Approved and its surface is one of the most slip resistant in the industry.
RoloShield™ 25 Benefits
- Green technology-the green answer to 15# asphalt felt paper
- The most slip resistant in the industry
- 2.5 times lighter than 15# felt
- 25 times stronger than 15# felt
- Pre-printed nailing pattern
- 25 year warranty
- Available in 4’ X 250’ Rolls
Alco Shield HT Ice and Water Protector
Alco Shield HT Ice and Water Protector protects roofing structures against water from wind driven rain or ice dams.
This Self-adhering product bonds directly to the roof substrate for easy installation.
Made of a polymer modified asphalt membrane, it is reinforced with fiberglass for a smooth, skid resistance surface.
Alco Shield HT installs in most hot weather conditions and is self-sealing around nails, staples, and screws.
This product is excellent for use under metal and has a high temperature resistance of 240 degrees. Alco Shield HT meets or exceeds industry standards and residential/commercial codes ASTM D-1970.
- Self-adhering product for easy installation
- Installs in most hot weather conditions
- Meets or exceed industry standards and residential/commercial codes – ASTM D-1970
High temperature resistance of 240° F
- Self Sealing: Seals around nails, staples and screws
- Available in 3’ X 65’ Rolls