Corrugated Polycarbonate Skylight & Sidelight Panels for Commercial Applications: Custom Metal distributes our traditional 40” coverage Hi-Rib I Skylight as well as our 36” coverage Lo-Rib Skylight and Ridgelights.
Today Polycarbonate is used for Skylights, Roof Lights, and Sidelights. The high performing Sunsky line stands up to punishing exterior applications. Sunsky Polycarbonate Products offer multiple advantages over traditional fiberglass corrugated panels: up to 20 times greater impact resistance, the highest light transmission rates, the lowest yellowing index, the highest load rating, and the highest resistance to wind uplift-outstanding properties. The product performance has been confirmed in accredited laboratory testing and installations worldwide since 1984.
In the spirit of today’s green building movement, natural daylight in project is an easy way to gain a quick return on investment and exercise environmental consciousness.
- Virtually unbreakable
- Self extinguishing
- Will not yellow
- Retains optical clarity far better than any other glazing material
- Can handle extreme climates (-40°F to 212°F)
- Easily and safely installed
- 10-Year warranty
- Hail and wind resistant
- 100% UV protection
- Matches most metal panel profiles
- Solar control panels—A revolutionary new product providing outstanding ambient heat reduction—let light in and reflect heat away!